two looks for a rodeo

12 March 2013

In honor of me and Matt going to Houston tomorrow and the Houston Rodeo to see Jake Owen I decided to do two different inspiration boards of two different looks you could wear to a rodeo. I love rodeos and I love getting all dolled up for them. You can look cute but its a casual and comfy cute that I love. I'll post some pictures later on of what I'm wearing to the rodeo but here are two outfits that I would love to wear to a rodeo. 


lace for rodeo

Oh My Love lace dress,  / Volatile cowboy style boots / Lipsy cross body handbag,  / Coach boyfriend girlfriend jewelry / CC SKYE yellow gold jewelry / Henri Bendel bracelet / Zara woven leather belt

I love lace with cowboy boots and the belt pulls it all together. And my biggest thing with outfits for the rodeo is that they are cute but simple. So I don't like to overdue it with the jewlery. I actually put two bracelets on this board that I have, I love the spike bracelet combined with a big watch, and my favorite the Henri Bendel chain bracelet. 


denim for rodeos


Jack Wills cotton floral dress / Coconuts cowboy shoes / Michael Kors chrono watch / Flower earrings

This look is a little more simple but it has my favorite feature for rodeos and that would be the denim! The denim dress with the boots just screams rodeo! I think that denim is always a safe choice to go to when deciding what to wear at a rodeo.If you notice I put a watch on both outfit inpritiations and that's because I do believe that these simple watches really can make an outfit. 

What's your favorite thing to wear to a rodeo or similar event? 

xoxo Lily 



1 comment:

  1. Your sense of dressing is absolutely gorgeous! hey, have you ever tried custom tailored jeans? if not then you should give it a chance. I am pretty sure you'll like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete